Everyone knows long copy sells. But even the most interested prospect is thrilled when you give them a bullet list of information. It’s like an oasis on their journey to buying your product.
As prospects scan your sales copy, they often rely on your bullets to get straight to the point. That’s why it’s vital to take advantage of this high readership by packing your bullets with as many benefits as possible.
Don’t make the mistake of simply stating features in your bullets. Transform each bullet into a benefit so your prospect will see herself successfully using your product.
A well-crafted bullet list can become a mini sales letter inside your larger sales letter, reinforcing all your major points and quickly helping prospects understand how you’ll help them.
- Aluminum alloy
- Available in 4 different colors
- Operates more quietly than other similar products
- Weighs 3.7 pounds
- Carefully constructed of high-quality aluminum alloy for years of maintenance-free enjoyment
- Choose from 4 popular colors to look your best while using it with your friends
- Save your hearing with our exclusive new “whisper quiet” technology
- Weighing just 3.7 pounds, it’s lightweight enough for everyone
- Carefully constructed of high-quality, rust-free aluminum alloy… so you can enjoy it for many years with virtually no maintenance!
- Choose from 4 popular colors to look your best while using it with your friends… and reflecting the real “you”!
- Save your hearing with our exclusive new “whisper quiet” technology… to give you hours of non-stop thrills without those annoying ear plugs!
- Weighing just 3.7 pounds, it’s lightweight enough for everyone… so you can wake up the next morning feeling great without any muscle or back strain from overuse!
Mike Denison is a freelance copywriter with over 20 years experience in direct response marketing, including print advertising, direct mail, online sales letters, and email campaigns. More info at www.logikmarketing.com