What does it take to create a massively popular blog in a crowded space like personal development? Mark Manson has amassed a huge following and landed a major book deal thanks to his blog. In this episode he shares tips that have helped him find his voice, create viral content and stand out online.
In This Episode
- How to stand out in a crowded niche like personal development
- How to get viral traction with your blog posts
- How to come up with content ideas that get attention and attract an audience
Items of Interest
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a **** - Mark's book coming out in September. Now available for pre-order.
- MarkManson.net - Marks blog about personal development that doesn't suck.
Get Your Action Guide Here:
MONEY MILESTONE! Wanted to share a success. A couple of months ago, I was asked to do some leadership training at my place of employment.
Today, I got the check for it!
I want to continue to do live trainings, but also package it so that I can build a course online and scale it even more.
I've earned about this amount by building a couple of websites; however, this is within my niche - what I've been working toward over the last couple of years. Hoping this will open up doors of opportunity here and other places.
Thanks to Jeremy and Jason for this course & coaching, plus the encouragement of this group for keeping me going.