Curiosity can an entrepreneurs greatest asset. We've identified key areas of your business where you can leverage your curiosity to innovate, attract powerful relationships, push through struggles and reach your biggest goals. We discuss how in this episode.
In This Episode
- The secret to innovating in your business so it continues to grow
- How curiosity can help you move past any setback
- How to use curiosity to guide you from where you are now to achieving your biggest goals
Items of Interest
- The Key to Success? Grit, TED Talk by Angela Duckworth
- Beware Online Filter Bubbles Eli Pariser, TED Talk by Eli Pariser
- Rising Strong by Brene Brown
- Curious by Ian Leslie
- How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
Get Your Action Guide Here:
I've finally done it!
After 7 years of running my own business trading my time for money, most of it just making it through, and over 3 years now of listening to and investing in IBM, I've finally got my first fully online course up and running.
It's such an amazing feeling to have people giving me money for something THAT I'VE ALREADY DONE.
It's take so much grit, determination, persistence and self belief to get here. As you can see I'm not always an act fast kind of guy, but grit, that's my thing.
My secret ingredient has been to throw myself to the wolves. Last year I just put the course out there and sold it without having done it, then kept a week ahead on content creation. It's an intense, exhausting, and exhilarating process. That was the beta version, that's lead to the 'real thing'.
So excited. Just keep going, you can do it!
(The course is called Mastering Presence: Foundations, it's a personal development course for men).
- Jared Osborne