Launching an internet business doesn’t need to take over your life. With the right shift in mindset, you will make accelerated progress even if you only have a little bit of time each day. In this episode, we give you our top tips for maximum results with limited time.
In This Episode
- How to know what is most important on RIGHT NOW to launch your business
- How to accelerate your progress even if you have very little time
- The 80/20 method for getting the biggest results
Items of Interest
- Extreme Time Mastery - our training with the best time management we have used from over a decade of building busineses.
- Episode 213: A Twitter Strategy that is Authentic and Effective
- 80/20 Marketing: Fantastic book by Perry Marshall about getting bigger results while being more effective
- Pareto Principle: the origin of the 80/20 concept
- Manage Your Day-to-Day - an excellent book with solid, actionable advice about getting stuff done and using time wisely
- Special thanks to Scott and Brendo for the open and close music on the episode
I DID IT!!!
My goal was to finish my ebook after taking the 30 Day Ebook Challenge and release my ebook today.
I felt my body tensed as I hit the send key to publish on Gumroad as per Jason and Jeremy. These guys pushed us to make the first product and the first dollar
NOTE: very shortly after the update above Kingsley posted this.
I made my first $7 in less than an hour (54 minutes to be exact) selling my newly released ebook: 3 Step to A Happier Living That Last More Than A Day.
Thanks Jeremy Frandsen and Jason Van Orden for your well thought out and step by step teaching. I followed your encouragement and challenge and BOOM it happened.
It feels great.
What do you think?
What was your biggest insight from this episode? Share in the comments below.