Successful entrepreneurs know how to take action fast, test fast and move on if something doesn't work. In this episode, we talk to an experienced entrepreneur to get his method for testing ideas quickly.
In This Episode
- The Minimum Viable Business Method to Creating Multiple Streams of Income
- One simple tip for completely avoiding 80% of the problems in business
- How to get people to pay for your email newsletter
Items of Interest
- AfterOffers.com - lead generation system that uses newsletter co-registration
- MatthewPaulson.com - Matthew’s web site
- Special thanks to Scott and Brendo for the open and close music on the episode
Hi Jeremy and Jason,
Just wanted to thank you. My microsites made about $350 last month. So far since the course I have made nearly $3000 and I have done just a very minimal amount of maintenance on the sites.
But this money now enables us (me, my wife and 3 girls) to fly home to the States every year to see my parents and siblings, which we haven't been able to do for the last 2 years because of financial reasons.
Sylvia and BJ Lee, Germany
What do you think?
What was your biggest insight from this episode? Share in the comments below.