Do you have to be an expert in something to make money online? Definitely not.
We give you four ways you can start a profitable online business even if you don’t want to be an expert in anything.
In This Episode
- 4 Ways to Launch an Incredibly Popular Web Site, Even if You're Not an Expert in Anything
- A powerful way to launch a site AND get traffic fast
- How to have instant credibility in any niche
Items of Interest
- Help a Reporter Out - A useful resource for finding experts you can interview
- Learning DSLR Video - A great example of a site started by someone who was not an expert in the topic (yet)
- The Creative Penn - another example of a site started without being an expert
Gave the 30 day notice of resignation today on my B-day after 15 years with my employer. What's more memorable for me, is that I picked the 4th of July, Independence day as my final day. Double meaningful as a new US citizen. Bring on the fireworks.
Academy Mastermind Member
Here’s the next action for each of the four methods discussed in this episode.
Borrow Expertise and Credibility
- Reach out to a brand new author; ask four questions by email
Share a story as it happens
- Do something new, then write about the experience immediately after. What went well, what didn't? What did you learn?
Be a filter
- Create a "how to" article from 5 pieces of content (e.g. How to Buy a Guitar)
Work with an expert
- Find an expert and help them set up their email list
What do you think?
What was your biggest insight from this episode? Share in the comments below.