Sometimes it’s tough to take that next step...or even to just get started! In this episode we tackle five of the most common obstacles that hold us back.
From entrepreneurial ADD to crushing overwhelm, from lack of support to lack of results, we give you insights that will launch you forward and get you started.
In This Episode
- 5 Ways to Overcome Entrepreneurial ADD
- How to Get Needed Support from Family and Friends
- How to Get Results to Fuel Your Momentum
- The Secret to Building a Business with Very Little Time
- How to Bust through Overwhelm and Find Focus
Items of Interest
Ruthy Otero just launched her new podcast about how to create a one-person show.
Her first episode features her back story shared in a way to connect with her target audience. She used the story template we shared in episode 194.
Congrats to Ruthy for launching her show AND taking fast action using our template.
Need clean, professional icons for your videos, presentations or web site?
Check out The Noun Project. We’ve used lots of icons from this site for our Academy 3.0 site design.
Choose one insight from this Q&A and put it into action in the next 24 hours.
Suggested actions include:
- Write down the WHY behind your internet business
- Find a mentor
- Clear out your email inbox and blog reader. Focus with “Just in Time Learning”
- Find a mentor
- Express your needs and desires to the people you care about so they understand your business aspirations. Listen to their needs and fears as well.
- Take time to empathize with your audience.
What do you think?
What other tips do you have for finally getting stated in your business or on the next big project?