It’s been ten years since we each quit our jobs to strike out as entrepreneurs. It’s also the 200th episode of Internet Business Mastery.
To celebrate these milestones, we wanted to share with you the seven biggest lessons we have learned from a decade of creating businesses and helping others do the same.
In This Episode
- How to avoid “The Arrival Fallacy” trap that will cost you success and happiness
- The secret to taking consistent, massive action
- How to break through perfectionism
- The “two word” secret to attracting a loyal following and making money online
Items of Interest
Be Consistent. Just Show Up.
Progress, Not Perfection
- [VIDEO] The Perils of Perfectionism
- The Arrival Fallacy
- [VIDEO] The Riddle of Experience vs.Memory
- [VIDEO] Want to be happier? Stay in the moment
- Choose one of the seven lessons shared in this episode that you want to apply in your business
- Choose one of the action items that we shared for that business lesson
- Set a goal to get started this week